Sibilance & Breathe Reduction
- Add this to any basic or advanced song mix
- Better results than a De-esser
- Avoids boxiness & over compressed sound De-Essers can cause
- Reduces volume of breathes. (Really effective for compressed style vocals.)
- Technique most mainstream songs use
- Manually reduces clip gain of sibilance & breathes on all individual words
- Delivered with song mix
- $50 per song
This service is perfect to add on if you're looking for the most professional & highest vocal quality.
This service takes a lot of time & attention to detail because each breathe & word with sibilance is manually turned down & automated. This is the reason why it's not included in the basic & advanced mixes & is sold separately.
De-essers are common practice to reduce sibilance; however, De-essers compress the whole signal of the frequency range once it passes a set threshold. Often times De-essers can reduce important frequencies in a vocal & make them dull or over compressed, or make the vocalists sound like they have a lisp.
This technique avoids all of those problems & gives the vocal track the right reduction of sibilance without losing the integrity of important frequencies.